What are my responsibilities?
- To be able to managed critical project components including project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, communication and risk through all phases of the systems project implementation life cycle.
- To manage all aspects of development and implementation of assigned projects and provides single point of contact with internal resources, clients third party/vendor for those projects
- To be able to define project scope and objectives, to developed detailed work plans, schedules, project timelines and resources plans
- To escalate potential risks/issues together with proposed mitigation plan and/or recommendations
- To produce relevant documentations in compliance with Project Governance requirements and standards.
- Delivering completed solutions to clients and performing regular checks on the solutions performance.
- Ensure proper project Close-out including (but not limited to) lessons learnt, evaluations and conducting face-to-face review with project team on performance (in the project).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Studies, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in and end to end IT project management role with direct accountability for project budgets and timelines
- Project Management certifications : PMP/PRINCE2
- Good understanding in project management methodology such as Agile / SCRUM
- Strong communication & problem solving skills and stakeholders relationship management
- Demonstrated learning agility in ambiguous and unfamiliar situations