What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure knowledge of customers’ business targets, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively transfers this knowledge to Business Unit.
- Focuses and pursues strategic business opportunities with the customer by coordinating all involved activities.
- Provide value to the customer by creating new business together and by sharing information about market, industry and market intelligence and with this develops new business opportunities for customers.
- Develops a local customer relationship network to drive and support the account strategy for the Global Account.
- Builds and maintains sustainable relationships with the appropriate customer’s key decision makers.
- Establish him/herself as the point of contact for local escalations.
- Is responsible for the achievement of the account business targets as defined by Business Unit.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Account Management/Sales and related management experience with a track record of successful performance.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent coordination skills, the ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate with team.
- Enthusiastic about the job, willing to travel and copes well under pressure.